I had some yarn left over from the baby blanket that I thought I would use. I crocheted a swatch and found that I needed to use two strands together of the baby yarn from Big Lots, with a K size crochet hook to get the right gauge. I used pink and yellow yarn together for the back, the sleeves, and the peplum. Blue and green yarn were combined together for the front and the edging. I also used one less treble stitch in each stitch for the sleeves, since it seemed like it was getting too bulky. It is the smallest size, for a two-year old. It worked up pretty fast, since I crocheted it in one evening. I figured out how to tie it before I photographed it, the next day. :)
I am linking up at the places on my Sharing page.