Monday, March 9, 2015

Newborn Diaper Shirt

My crocheting has slowed down quite a bit recently.  I had radiation treatments five days last week, and it really tired me out.  I got something done on the weekend before last, but nothing much since then.  Two more days of radiation on my left arm and leg, and then I will be finished with that part of my cancer treatment.


I made a Newborn Diaper Shirt with the same Snuggly Wuggly Yarn that I used in the hat and sac in my last post.  The pattern was from Bev's Country Cottage.  This shirt will also be for a local charity.

I will be linking this post with the places on this page.

Pin It

9 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

So cute and looks very cosy

Sam Findlay said...

This is a very sweet sweater! Good luck with the rest of your treatment!

Lilly's Mom said...

This is such an adorable little shirt you made. I hope you feel better. Take care :)

Beca said...

It's nice you can find energy to crochet while you're taking cancer treatment. Staying busy is always good for the mind and spirit. Hang in there. Sending you warm wishes.
xx Beca

Lucy Blossom said...

I'm sending you extra healing hugs and happy thoughts. You should really be proud of what you've achieved in the lovely outfits you've mad.

Lucy Bowen said...

That is beautiful. Take care of yourself, sending you lots of hugs.

Tiny Toadstool Cottage said...

That is a lovely shirt. All the best for the rest of your treatment.

WonderWhyGal said...

Love that top. Sending you strength to get through your treatments.

Rachel @ The Philosophers Wife said...

What a great little sweater! I wish I had seen this pattern before my two little ones were too big! Maybe next time around. ;-) Thanks so much for sharing at the Yarn Fanatic Party! I hope to see you there again. Best wishes for your health!