Sunday, February 8, 2015

Four Finished Projects

I am staying home a lot lately, except for doctor appointments, so I have had more time to finish things.  I guess it also helps that they are smaller projects. ☺


The Star Blanket is the first project completed this week.  I used this pattern from Yarnspirations, but used worsted weight yarn from my stash.  I edged it with one row of white dc, and one row of variegated slip stitch.  I tried to do sc first, but ran out of yarn!


The next project was supposed to be a baby sleeper, but turned into a "fleece" vest.  I was using yarn from my stash again, and didn't know how much there was.  So, I yet again ran out.  It looks warm a cuddly.


In honor of Valentine's Day, I made a Heart 
Valentine Candy Basket.  This is another Yarspirations pattern you can find here.  Instead of the yarn listed, I  used a ribbon yarn from my stash.  I originally made it for us, but my husband suggested that I gift it.  We'll see.


Last night I made this Triple Loop Skinny Scarf. I used a free pattern from Little Monkeys Crochet, that you can find here. Again, using stash yarn, I had to modify the pattern.  I used an L hook, worsted weight yarn for the main rows, and edged it with novelty yarn with single crochet.  I added an antique button from my button jar for the wrap piece.  This is my favorite project of the week, and definitely a keeper.

I am linking this post to the parties on this page.

Pin It


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing :).
Stay inspired!

Carolee Crafts said...

Wow love the star project and you have been so busy, puts me to shame

Josie said...

They are all gorgeous but I especially like the scarf!

Lucy Blossom said...

Gosh you've been so busy, so many gorgeous things to look at!

Suze Bain said...

What lovely makes, the scarf is my favourite too. I also like to do small projects, that way I've more chance of actually finishing them. Lol. xx

Ali said...

What wonderful projects! The heart is beautiful, I love the colour of your yarn and the skinny scarf is fantastic. Keep it! It looks lovely on you.
Ali xx

vicky myers said...

A lovely productive week, particularly like the scarf:)

Alexandra EyeLoveKnots said...

I love that scarf! I have it on my list of projects to do. I really love the yarn you chose. Nice, earthly color combo.
And congrats on the blanket! I remember seeing the beginning of that in our Yarn Fanatic Party a few weeks ago. I think I may have a "favorite" for next week already ;) Thanks for sharing with us!
Alexandra
EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh, a woman after my own heart! :D I've got crochet projects going all the time. I just finished a Minecraft Creeper hat with ear flaps for my son's birthday. (He turns 10.) Next? I'm going to make a cozy for Mason jars to carry snacks and water. I find water tastes better out of glass rather than plastic or metal. What are you working on now?

Mlissabeth said...

I am still working on my granny square blanket, which I will show tomorrow for WIP Wednesday. I just finished a tam for a teenager with cancer in her school colors, and another infinity scarf for me.

Mlissabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiny Toadstool Cottage said...

Wow, so productive! I am lucky if I can get one project for Friday Finishes! I love the star blanket - gorgeous!

Ana Love Craft said...

Lovely creations! I love your scarf! Visiting from A Creative Princess Link Party! Thank you for sharing!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

WonderWhyGal said...

Look at all of those creations! What a great week for FO's! I love your skinny scarf. Great photo.