Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Work in Progress (WIP) Wednesday

Last time I had posted this baby blanket, I only had three squares, and now there are thirty.  I think I am doing pretty good, especially since I have not worked on it since the weekend, and I am also doing a couple more projects that I have posted about previously.  I now have two weeks off for winter break, so I hope to get a couple things done during this time.




If you want to see some more great posts with WIP's visit  Tami's Amis.

2 comments:

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

I lvoe the name of your blog! I'm a new follower via Mingle With Us Monday.

I'm cohosting a Link party this week at my blog Chickenscratchny.blogspot.com I would love it if you would stop by and link up!

heather said...

So cute! Always a pain to attach small squares, but they are so cute!!