Now on to the project. I have seen lots of hexagon projects on the internet lately, and have wanted to try my own. I found a pattern for a hexagon motif that I like from the JPF Crochet Club site that Julie had as her featured free pattern a couple of months ago. I have done a lot of other projects since then, but finally decided it was time to use a bunch of sport weight yarn scraps and give it a try. I only have two hexies to start, but I have started.
I have to remember to work the pattern backwards since I am left handed. As I was writing this post, I just realized that I crocheted pentagons instead of hexagons, so back to work I go. At least it doesn't take too long to get these redone. 0_o
Forty minutes and four frogs later, I think I got the design right. ;) It will get more colorful as I go along.
Look on my Sharing page to see where I linked up.