Friday, June 28, 2013

Monk Strap Baby Loafers

I fell in love with these baby shoes the minute I saw them on Whistle and Ivy.  I wanted to crochet them right away.  I decided to make a pair for my church charity that provides clothes for kids in the area that would not normally receive brand new clothes.  I used yarn from my stash in cream and brown and started with the 0-3 month size.  Once I read the pattern correctly, they worked up fairly quickly.  I think I am going to make a vest and cap to go with them.  I know I will definitely make more in other colors and sizes.



See my Sharing page for information about the sites where I link up and Pin It.

10 comments:

Vivian said...

Very cute little shoes!

Unknown said...

So tiny! And so cute.

Stephanie said...

Adorable baby shoes!

WonderWhyGal said...

Those are super cute.

Visits With Mary said...

Hello, this is my first visit to your blog! Oh, how I wish I could crochet, my granny was so good at it. I just didn't inherit that gene! Anyway, love the little shoes, very cute. Enjoyed visiting, I hope to drop by again soon.

Dana said...

How adorable! One of these days, I need to learn how to crochet.

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awww! They'd only take a little while to make as they're so diddy! :)

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

They're gorgeous. You almost make me want to start a bit of crochet myself.

Louise@ElsieMayandBertha said...

Those little shoes are adorable.
Have a lovely week.

Oombawka Design said...

The loafers you crocheted are lovely :) Visiting from "Mel's Daisy Patch" blog hop :) Rhondda