Thursday, June 21, 2012

Two Taaadahs!

Yarn Stash Shawl
I finished the shawl I had just posted on Tuesday.  I didn't have all that much to do.  I want to have it blessed before I send it to the recipient.











Cozy Rug

This is a cozy little rug I made out of a variegated cotton yarn and nylon craft/rug yarn.  The pattern suggested 4 cotton strands together, but I didn't want to work so hard! :)  It is nice and soft under my feet right in front of my favorite overstuffed rocker.


Please check out my new Sharing page, where I posted all the pictures/ blogs to which I link.

Pin It

11 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I love that you make all of these shawls and lap blankets for those who need them.

My dad received one a few months before he died. He was a double lung transplant recipient who had many difficulties.

I always told him that that shawl was a hug from someone who cared.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Love the shawl; I hope it b rings a smile and some comfort to someone who needs it.

Voie de Vie said...

I do love the colors in that shawl - very lovely!

Wool Diaries said...

That is such an amazing coloured shawl.

Babajeza said...

You are super quick. I love your shawl.

karisma said...

Beautiful.

The Dutch Girl said...

Your prayer shawl is truly beautiful. The recipient must feel blessed.

Thank you for your compliment on Tabatha Toadstool today.

Hanneke

Kathryn Ray said...

I like that little shawl... having the colors delineated by the black really helps them jump out.

HillyT said...

Such a beautiful shawl, the colours are full of joy for the recipient.

Kate said...

I just found your blog through Hooked!! and became a follower. Your shawl is beautiful; so bright and cheery! I hope it finds the right person to brighten their day. The rug is also very nice; I like the colors.
If you'd like to visit my blog, it's sssinthesun.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Kate

AllyB said...

I am always amazed at how such simple patterns and stitches can make something so pleasing to the eye. Your work will be greatly appreciated by the recipient I'm sure. Thank you for sharing.