Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday


I am making another Prayer Shawl.  This is from a Red Heart pattern called "Country Home Crochet Throw."  I don't know if it shows in the picture, but so far there are three complete strips, in brown, tan and rustic print, and  a raspberry, cream and cherry chip print colors.  There will be seven strips total, since it will be a shawl and not a complete throw.  It actually works up pretty fast, except when I have to "frog" it because I decide on a different color combination!


My other project is a simple garter stitch blanket with self-striping yarn.  It is a good project to work on since I haven't knitted for quite a while.  The knitting is coming along nicely, and I am especially proud of using circular needles.  The more practice I have,  the easier it becomes.

No comments: