Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bubble Suit and Bunting Update


Since I made the bunting, I was in the mood to do more quick projects.  I saw a pattern for a bubble suit I liked on Miracles Happen and decided that was my next project.  I used some scrap sport weight yarn and decided to put my own spin on the pattern by making the bottom part look like a separate pair of shorts.  I hope a new mother will be happy to have it for her newborn boy.  It will be donated to my local church mission project.


I also decided to add the trim on the bunting, and am pleased how it turned out.  It is a little more feminine for the new baby girl.

1 comment:

Jerri Rivers said...

Both of these are really cute!