Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Challenge for A New Year

Ali, at Hooked!! A Crochet Addict's Blog, is continuing a project from last year, which I will be joining this year.  She is doing a granny square a day, and you can join in, too.  You can click on her button at the top left of my blog, or click here at Granny-A-Day 2012.


This is my first square, for January 1.  I made it up as I went along, but I probably saw a version of it somewhere else first.  I do not claim it to be an original, but cannot attribute it to the original designer.  I am looking forward to what I can make every day.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving your first square! It's now on the blog under the Granny-A-Day tab - looking forward to seeing all the rest & thanks for the mention! MAC (aka Ali)

Kat Mortensen said...

Can you send me some instructions?(poetikat46@yahoo.ca) I'd love to do this! I've got a hook and some yarn I picked up at a thrift-store this morning. I'm ready to go, just don't know how to do the square. I know basic stitches, but I'm no expert.

Thanks for welcoming me back, that was very kind.

Kat

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I need to get a pattern off of Ravelry and try this. Someone at my work knows how to do them too... I need to try that and learn something new. Thanks for joining our Mingle With Us Blog Hop.

I look forward to following your blog:)

Amanda Joy
www.joyinthejumble.com