Thursday, February 16, 2012

Award Update



Since my original post about this award, I have had two other blog friends pass this award on to me as well. Because of my limited time related to health issues, I am only going to follow two of the rules, # 2 and #3.

2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.



So, thank you Karisma (again), Tracey, and Mary.


Karisma was one of my first followers, when I discovered and posted on Tuesdays Tallies at Gingerbread Girl.  Like me, she crochets quite a bit, and enjoys taking pictures.  She lives in Australia, and maybe even lives in the same province as I did when I was there.  She blogs about her crocheting at Karisma's Kraft.

I "met" Tracey through Creative Every Day, and we are part of what I call a "mutual admiration society."  She also crochets and is participating in the Granny A Day 2012 project, like me.  She is also 40-something, and has a husband, two boys and a couple of pets. Her blog is called Whistle Stop Crochet 

The third person to pass on this award to me is Mary.  She is one of my newer followers, through my new Linky Follower button.  I haven't done much posting about this, but we share the love of cooking, and both deal every day with a chronic illness.  It is wonderful to find people that understand a little better what I go though.  Mary's primary blog is Go Ahead...Take A Bite.

And now, seven more random things about me.

1.  I have lived in 21 houses/places in my (almost) 48 years.
2.  I was late at becoming a mom, for the first time, at 32 years old (young?).  
3.  I married a man with two children (my bonus kids), and my daughter had her first child (a son) six months before I had my first, also a son.  My last grandchild (a granddaughter) was born 20 months after my last child (a daughter).  There is one other granddaughter in between.
4.  Before I had children, I was very active in community theater.
5.  I love to sing, but since I am a "working woman", I don't have the energy to participate in any choirs/groups like I did before Multiple Sclerosis.
6.  I write poems.  I post some of my poetry here, and some at Mlissabeth's Musings.  I also write small stones there, and if you click on the link above, it explains what they are.
7.  I am a foodie.  I love to cook, but don't do as much as I used to because of  a family of picky eaters and a lack of time.  But I still love to look at recipes online, and collect cookbooks.

Okay.  I wanted to share a little more, and acknowledge some good blog friends.  Mission accomplished.



Pin It

No comments: