Friday, July 20, 2012

Finished Objects

Preemie Sleeper and Hat
There were several things I finished this week. I crocheted charity outfit for a preemie and some jewelry for myself.  The All In One was from an archive of patterns from TLC for Angels.  It is tied in the back, and has a long opening so it is easy to put on and remove.   The hat is from SLK Designs, without the cuff, because I ran out of yarn!








I made some earrings with beads and thread.  The pink set was from Cynthia's Cynfully Spiffy Stuff  and the rest were all my own design.  Since I learned some things from Cynthia's pattern, I redid the other three pairs.

The last necklace/earring set is from a combination of mine and another's designs.  After I made the necklace from a design at Pammie's Place, I decided to crochet a pair of earrings of a similar design.  They are both made from trellis ribbon yarn.














3 comments:

Spinster Beth said...

Lovely earrings!

WonderWhyGal said...

What a busy week. Your charity outfit is adorable and I love all of the beautiful jewelry.

Cathy Johnson said...

Love that charity outfit! G'day from down under :-)